Report a Fraud

Do you know of an out of district or out of town student that is unlawfully attending school in your district or town?

Do you know of an employee who is required to live within the town, city, county, state or designated area who is possibly committing residence fraud?

We welcome and encourage your confidential tip and request you provide us as much information as you can. There are several ways you can provide this information:

– Calling our 24/7 Tips & Reward Hotline – 1-888-800-TIPS (8477); or
– Send an email to; or
– Send a fax to us at 832-308-3314,